Sunday, August 7, 2011

Monday Morning.

Saturday, 5:12pm: "Hey, chill this weekend. Get some sleep. And don't think about work at all"


Monday, 8:16am: "Where are the rough drafts? And I asked for 30 block croqius, why have you only done 15? Do you not understand English?"
Monday, 8:22am: "Your scarpbooks are incomplete. What is wrong with you? Are you not taking this seriously?"
Monday, 10:07am: "I specified, don't change the font, change the colour. And I don't like this poster, The layout isn't right. You aren't working hard enough, very mediocre work. you'll be thrown out of the industry in no time"
Monday, 10:30am "DID I NOT ASK FOR THIS TO BE MONOCHROMATIC???"

Monday, 11:35am..... Monday, 1:03pm..... Monday, 2:23pm....Monday, 4:30pm...


Then you ask me to chill. 

7 comments:

  1. Weekend over.
    Monday morning.
    Yet again.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach girl, Mondays ARE sad, hain na?
    Especially after a two-day weekend. AND when there are submissions to be made, which you've obviously not done.
    Boy do I relate with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haaan
    I only have a one day weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucky stuff.
    Go reply to my comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog provides lot of information about different companies providing Flights to Bali and their services.We Sydney flights provides every kind of information regarding airline so that your jouney becomes enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete