Made some coffee.
Was reading the paper about how the youth thinks India' kinda lost it. Someone even stated they'd like to get out this "dustbin" the first chance they get.
Please fuck off. Nobody wants you here.
Also, I know I'm not here to convince you into liking your own country.
Maybe, yeah. To justify why I love it.
Everyone's basically got a problem with the 'Chalta hai' attitude.
- A corrupted government?
Arre yeh toh chalta hain.
- Slow judicial system.
Yeh bhi chlata hain.
- A sign-age outside a Hotel reads, "Chilled Bear served hear"
- Playing cards at work.
- Eve teasing.
Itna toh obviously chalta hain.
- Acceptance of Homosexuality.
- People not staring at couple holding hands.
- Inter caste/ religion marriages.
- Reopening of cases through major public involvement.
India' says 'chalta hain' to the above list as well.
SO many different kinds of people living with love, (Yes.) in such a small place.
on an average people here laugh and smile a lot even though they're life is a big struggle, financially seen.
And if you still want to get out of this 'dustbin'.