Okay secret time.
1. I'm secretly pleased that I make the awesomest coffee (Hot/Cold)
(Do believe me, ask my cousin.)
2. I'm secretly pleased that I hate donating can't donate blood. And injections/needles scare the living shit out of me.
I can go through - whatever. But injections.
And the Doctors are never satisfied without bruising me and stabbing me a million times over with a hundred million types of needles in a thousand million needle sizes. And on the top of that. They try to act smart. Like I have no idea whats going on. "Ohh Aditiiii! Now look at that picture on your right, what do you seee..?"
And as I'm just about to cry (sue me. I HAAATE injections) "aww no no. It won't hurt"
STFU. It will. Always does.
3. I'm secretly pleased that my signature keeps on changing every six months. And I'm pleaser still – that the latest is a not-easy-to-forge signature. (Some have tried. And failed. :D )
4. I'm secretly pleased that I sleep off with socks on. Pink socks. Always. No matter what the weather is.
5. I'm secretly pleased that I'm clumsy and accident prone.Its interesting to live. Today, I dropped this ultra BIIIIIG ferrero rocher shake all over myself. They gave me another one. And a brownie. Freeeee.
Ok. Your turn.
And please don't let my PeachBox die.